Saturday, March 31, 2012

We're Hitched!

Next to April 23, 2004 (the day I was saved), March 10, 2012 was the best day of my life. On that day, I entered into a lifetime commitment of marriage to Phillip Grant. Everything was perfect and just as I always imagined it. I was wearing white, a valuable symbol of the commitment I made to keep myself pure in all aspects, until the day of my wedding. Many family and freinds traveled across the country to witness this extrtaordinary event. We are blessed beyond measure by the outpouring of love that has been shown to us by so many!

Here is a sneak peak at our wedding photos! :)   http://www.sarakbyrne.com/casey-phillip-lewiston-idaho-wedding/

Look for another post from us about what we are learning about Christ through marriage!

~For His Glory~

Casey Grant

No comments:

Post a Comment